This is a project that I am very interested in, it combines a lot of aspects together in one project such as hardware design / development, software coding, and building something that automates hours in my life. This is one of those projects that if someone were to build it before I can, send me a purchase link!
Hardware Specs Wants:
- Tracks instead of wheels for better weight displacement.
- Ability to pull minimum 400 lbs and tow lawn tractor attachments.
- Telescoping arm with reach 12′, hold minimum 50 lbs and hold attachments.
- Brush Trimmer
- Pole Saw
- Chemical Sprayer
- Either Propane burner or laser to mitigate weed control
- Front loader with the ability to hold attachments.
- Dual Mower
- Forest Mulcher
- Loader Bucket
- Run time greater than 5 hours.
- Ability to pilot remotely
- Hardware and Optic stack to support object detection and actions against those objects detected.
Working on building out the chassis:
I will add more information when I have more time to flush out this site!